The Power Couples Getaway: MARRIAGE IS A WORTHWHILE INVESTMENT that is designed for couples who have been married for 10 years or less and want to improve upon respect, openness, intimacy, and spiritual connection within their relationship. As couples, we need to see the greatness in each other and realize the potential that comes from being one with our purpose and each other.
These Getaways gather teachers, counselors, and entertainers from all over the country.
This Getaway is for you if you’re a couple that:
- Have been together 5-10 years.
- Is ready to increase your intimacy together.
- Needs to see the greatness in each other.
- Realizes the potential that comes with being one with your purpose and each other.
- Wants to learn how to connect on a deeper spiritual level.
- Communication - The life line of your Relationship
- Better ways to connect and share with your significant other.
- Partnerships are they 50/50?
- Building trust emotionally, physically and spiritually?
- Place, Position, and Purpose
- What does the relationship mean to man vs woman
- What to do when you feel like you have fallen out of love.
- Unspoken and Unmet Expectations
It all started with a small group of 10 couples that organically grew to over 30 couples in six years.
Most people would say that successful love at first sight and long-distance relationships are oxymorons. The fact that William and Kindra Dallas’ successful marriage and partnership blossomed from both love at first sight and long-distance is an anomaly. Together, they make a powerhouse couple because they figured out the way to make their relationship not just grow but thrive!
Armed with how they operated their successful relationship, they noticed that the marriage and relationship narrative was all over the place. They saw that couples didn’t have a direction for their fused lives and existences. The advice spectrum ranged from keeping with traditions to religion to old wives’ tales, to “do what you feel”!
The largest challenge they could see was that there was no consistency upon which a new couple could rely on to bring success or at least cohesion to their relationship.
William and Kindra took their 25+ years of ministry, spiritual guidance, and entrepreneurship and 20+ years of military service and structure and accepted the challenge to help couples build consistency, unity, and success in their relationships.
Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT)
The Conference runs Friday 5 pm to Sunday at 3 pm. You’ll want to be there for the whole weekend, we are packing the agenda with action items each day.
If this describes you, then the answer is YESSSS. You are a couple looking for a deeper connection. You have been struggling with intimacy in your relationship. You find it difficult to allow your significant others opinion to out weight your own? Then this event is for you.
Yes, this event is for married couples, but we are looking at creating something just as powerful and dynamic for single people. Leave your contact information if you would like to be notified of this event.